Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Just joined up because I'm thinking of picking up a Vegas some time soon. I thought it would be good to connect with a few owners and understand a little of what I'm about to get myself into. I've ridden cruisers for the last seven years (since endorsement) and have always enjoyed making short trips as well as 400 mile burns cross-state. The Vegas looks like it'll do well for both, plus I'm hoping it will handle better than my VTX :)

I'm also looking forward to having a phenomenal low maintenance engine, belt drive, and a 6th gear. Woo!

I'm looking at a good condition '09 Vegas with a stage 1 upgrade, tach and windshield added. 8000 miles on 'er. Sounds like ill be the third owner. So, since you all know these bikes well, I thought these would be good questions to ask on my first post: what would be a good price to pay for a bike of this vint, condition, mileage, and what are some things to look out for when inspecting/testing one of these before purchase? Anything specific to these motorcycles that I should really watch for?

I look forward to hearing from you all, and (hopefully) being a happy owner of a new (to me) beast of a bike!

Mr. Smith

·
Administrator
5,975 Posts
Welcome to the forum. cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts