Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2014 Boardwalk Blue/ Silver CCT Saturday, 11/15/14. I've been riding motorcycles for 38 years and have had a variety of brands. I won't be bringing the bike home until later this week. I'm having chrome ape bars mounted. It already has the STAGE 1 TRI-OVAL EXHAUST.

I look forward to learning more about the bike.

KJ

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Bring on the questions. Every model has lots of fans on this forum and they can help answer your questions. I might be able to help with some 106/6 questions but not much on your model.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just purchased a 2014 Boardwalk Blue/ Silver CCT Saturday, 11/15/14. I've been riding motorcycles for 38 years and have had a variety of brands. I won't be bringing the bike home until later this week. I'm having chrome ape bars mounted. It already has the STAGE 1 TRI-OVAL EXHAUST.

I look forward to learning more about the bike.

KJ
Welcome!!! I'm just up the hill from you "South Hill". There are lots of things to learn on this forum and great knowledgeable owners that share their experiences. I go thru Orting quiet a bit so hope to see you around...ride safe.

AL

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the welcome. I do most of my own wrenching. I've tackled putting ape bars on my Ultra. 9 hours later, I said I would never do that again. So, I'm letting the stealership do it.

Come on by my place Al anytime. I just put on a mini mancave wrench party this past weekend on for the Honda F6B. I have one of those too in the mancave.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts