Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,
I have a Victory Hammer 8ball and absolutely love it. I have added a few smaller things to it like a single seat, integrated brake / turn signals and a conquest exhaust. I look forward to seeing how everyone else treats their bike and gaining insightful knowledge for future upgrades.
Cheers

·
Registered
483 Posts
Howdy!

Few more post and you can add a pic of your bike.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey All,

I currently have it apart pulling the heads to send out to get chrome plated as the factory coating has failed on me. While the bike Is apart for the winter, I am going to run in a few lights under the seat, wire in a fuel commander and a few other odds and ends.

While I was pulling the heads, one of the hoses for the fuel rail cracked on me. Does anyone know where I can get just a replacement hose? The only thing I see if the entire fuel rail assembly for sale.
Thanks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I added a photo of my bike as my avatar, but cannot figure out how to add a photo to this thread without using a link. Is there a way to attach a photo as an attachment to a thread?
Thanks

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome from Dallas, once you get a few posts in, you should be able to add the pic as an attachment

·
Registered
599 Posts
Looks good...enjoy the ride and welcome to the forum from Elmvale ON Canada....

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
Place an ISO on Facebook's Victory Motorcycle buy see & trade page.

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
Thanks for the suggestion but I don't do/use facebook.
Too bad, that site is a gold mine of Victory parts, accessories and bikes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts