Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my black V92C in 1999. It's is dripping chrome. It's number 907 built which is a little cool since the zip code for the great state of Alaska is......wait for it boys.....907

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
First thing I did was chrome fender supports and removable studded bags. Back rest, and then light bar. Arlen Ness pegs, all 3 sets, and Ness grips. Had the side covers chromed. Highway bar with Ness pegs. Pipes and a chip. Had to reseal the forks, so chromed the entire front end while it was apart. Later on had the swing arm chromed. Added stainless brake hoses, axle covers, brake reservoir cover. Radiator cover with Victory logo. I'm sure if I pondered, I could think of more. Kept all the factory stuff including the wheels. I almost forgot, I had custom wheels made since at the time none were available. Chrome smoothy on the rear. Chrome solid with cutouts on the front. One of a kind. Too much to list. Nice bike.

·
Registered
612 Posts
First thing I did was chrome fender supports and removable studded bags. Back rest, and then light bar. Arlen Ness pegs, all 3 sets, and Ness grips. Had the side covers chromed. Highway bar with Ness pegs. Pipes and a chip. Had to reseal the forks, so chromed the entire front end while it was apart. Later on had the swing arm chromed. Added stainless brake hoses, axle covers, brake reservoir cover. Radiator cover with Victory logo. I'm sure if I pondered, I could think of more. Kept all the factory stuff including the wheels. I almost forgot, I had custom wheels made since at the time none were available. Chrome smoothy on the rear. Chrome solid with cutouts on the front. One of a kind. Too much to list. Nice bike.
LOL when you say dripping chrome you just ain't whistlin dixie are you....nice man...

Welcome the forum from Elmvale ON Canada...enjoy the friends info and the bike!!

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome from down here in Southern Oregon. The bike sounds nice, ride safe.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Welcome from Tulsa, OK! Let's see some pictures of this shiny beast.

Skin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts