Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, how's it going? My names Jordan. Love in California (born and raised). Excited to be a part of the Vic forums.

Recently started looking at Vics. Doing tons of research about Vic and why they should get my business.

Well yesterday I got ride a 2013 Vegas 8 Ball with stage one upgrade. It was truly an amazing bike. Dealership did not have a Hammer 8 Ball for me to test ride. I was really bummed out about that.

I passed on the High Ball. From all the good things I'm hearing though, think I'm gonna test ride it on my next visit.

Really love the fat tire look on the Hammer. Fatter tire usually means more traction and stability. I'm confused though. Why does the Hammer cost just under $16k? Besides the fat tire and a little different styling, what justifies the price difference?

How many of you have test rode all 3 I mentioned? What were your experiences with performance and handling of each bike? Does the fat tire make a huge difference? If so, how?

Really loving the High Ball because of apes and paint job. However, I read that it has skinny rears. Have any of you put a fairing on one? How does it look? Pics?

I would really like some feedback from all of you. Very excited about getting my first Victory bike! Need help choosing the right one though. All help is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welcome. The big differences of the Hammer are the different swingarm to accomodate the fat tire and the inverted fork.
I wouldn't say the highball had skinny tires, just not a fat rear. BTW it is probably the easiest handling Victory there is. ride as many as you can and find the one that's best for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts