Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from sunny California!

After reading the introductory material I thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm just now getting back on a bike after a very severe accident last summer. I bought an 05 Hammer a couple of weeks ago and I'm loving the bike and enjoying riding again. It's my ninth bike in twenty-eight years of riding, and the rate it's going it is likely to be my favorite bike ever - it is like someone intuited everything I'd want on a bike, even some things I did not know I'd want, and made this bike just for me. It's pretty wild - all my friends tell me this bike looks like me! lol

My bike is black and chrome, with lots of chrome upgrades, including Arlen Ness slash pipes and Arlen Ness custom mirrors - the first owner really added some nice stuff and had a good eye for what would look good.

Needless to say I'm very happy to own a Victory motorcycle!

I'm looking forward to lots of riding, and to some conversation here.

My best to everyone - ride safe!

Coyotemancheers

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

Now that my standard copy and paste welcome is out of the way.

You are not to far from me. I'm in Marysville.

We'll have to hook up sometime soon and ride.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome Coyoteman !
Greetings back at ya from "NOT SUNNY YET" Maine ....
I also am a newbie on here so I will heed diamondrmp's advice and checkout the sticky threads.
Enjoy your Hammer and the sunshine !

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Local Hello

Hi Diamond!

Marysville, eh? That's not far from me at all - in fact, I just rode through there this past week. It would be great to meet you some time, see your Vic in person, and perhaps enjoy a ride with you.

Small world...:)

Best wishes!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts