Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I've joined this forum because I am considering getting a High Ball sometime this year and I wanted to get info directly from the bike's owners and ask a few questions. Currently, I ride an '09 Yamaha Raider (have had it for just over a year). I would be getting the High Ball as a second bike (no way am I getting rid of the Raider!). I've been riding for about 10 years or so. My previous bike was a Kawasaki Vulcan 2000. I like to ride as much as I can and have ridden coast to coast and back by myself on my Kawasaki.

·
Administrator
5,973 Posts
Hello everyone. I've joined this forum because I am considering getting a High Ball sometime this year and I wanted to get info directly from the bike's owners and ask a few questions. Currently, I ride an '09 Yamaha Raider (have had it for just over a year). I would be getting the High Ball as a second bike (no way am I getting rid of the Raider!). I've been riding for about 10 years or so. My previous bike was a Kawasaki Vulcan 2000. I like to ride as much as I can and have ridden coast to coast and back by myself on my Kawasaki.
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome! I'm in Maryland as well...maybe we can get together on some rides. I ride a 2011 Cross Country and I love it.
Sure, I'm up for it. Where are you in Southern Maryland? I have in-laws in Calvert County.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Welcome from WAY down here in Lexington Park

There are several Victory owners who live in the area. Throughout the year people post local rides in the Eastern Seaboard thread. Hammertime tried to put together a Victory ride but not too many showed up. We can always try it again though.

The next ride in the area is ABATES Blue Balls and Boobs ride on January 27th.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
Welcome to the VF.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm in Waldorf and have in-laws in Upper Marlboro. Let me know if you want to go for a long ride. I have plenty of vacation time scheduled this season. I plan to return to Seneca Rocks again. Or any other similar suggestions.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The wife and I are (hopefully) going to Ocean City this summer. She has a Can Am Spyder RT, I may have something bigger for the ride by then.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome from WAY down here in Lexington Park

There are several Victory owners who live in the area. Throughout the year people post local rides in the Eastern Seaboard thread. Hammertime tried to put together a Victory ride but not too many showed up. We can always try it again though.

The next ride in the area is ABATES Blue Balls and Boobs ride on January 27th.
Welcome to the forum. Yeah we should try and set up another ride, only a couple of us came out last year. The route was great we did around 100 miles from Davidsonville, MD to Solomons Island, MDcheers

·
Registered
24 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts