Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Guess I have to post a couple of times in the new member section before I can post elsewhere. So, as you can see I'm new to this board and new to Victory. I picked up a 2012 Vic XCT back in February from Randy's Cycles in Marengo, IL. It is black and so far I have added the driver's backrest, passenger grab handles, and passenger armrests. The bike I traded in was a 2006 Honda VTX1800C. It was a great bike but not suited for long distance, 2 up touring. So after looking at all the bagger options (Harley, GoldWing, Kawi, Yamaha) the Vic fit me and my wife the best. Plus I think it is the best looking full bagger out there.

I've put almost 1300 miles on already and love it so far. We still have to take our first trip on it and right now it is in the shop getting the rear shock replaced under warrenty. It developed an oil leak and the Vic dealer says that this is the first one they have seen or heard of leaking. Anybody else seen/heard of this being a problem? I just hope this is the last of the unscheduled visits to the dealer and I don't end up with a lemon.

Rob K

1 - 1 of 1 Posts