Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MN Bill here, a former Valkyrie owner. I now own my second XC, my first was totalled by a lady that blew a stop sign in June. I am healed and on another new bike, my Mrs is still healing after a broken neck, wrist and shoulder as well as nerve damage in her arm. Love the new XC, stage one, aftermarket pipe's HID lights, lower bag protectors and other little goodies.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
MN Bill here, a former Valkyrie owner. I now own my second XC, my first was totalled by a lady that blew a stop sign in June. I am healed and on another new bike, my Mrs is still healing after a broken neck, wrist and shoulder as well as nerve damage in her arm. Love the new XC, stage one, aftermarket pipe's HID lights, lower bag protectors and other little goodies.
Welcome aboard! Wishing you and the mrs. a fast and full recovery.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Learning alot from this board, ask for that Stiebl for XMAS so I can try that rear fender Mount

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did the CrossRoads HID kit too, plug and play, nice setup.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Banditsrt8. I troll there but am not yet a member. The guys at the shop where I got my bike gave me the info for that site when I was looking for some custom parts.

·
Registered
782 Posts
When you need parts, check in the website links section at TCVR, I posted a huuuuuge list of the best places to buy custom Vic stuff. It's pretty much all the best places, I don't think I missed any of value.

As far as the forum... Meh. Met a few of them, and after that chose not to ride with them. I won't go into details, just not the type of people I would want to ride with honestly. Nice folks though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts