Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ya'll,
I bought a 2011 Cross Country Ness Edition about 3 months back while I was on a cross country motorcycle trip to Las Vegas. Been riding it whenever I get a chance because I travel extensively for work. I've put about 5k miles on it so far (2800 in the first week I owned it).

Haven't gotten the chance to do much work on it because I've been gone so much but I have made it long distance trip worthy with the backrests, luggage rack, and passenger floorboards. I've got big plans for it in the near future though.

I'm looking forward to connecting with other riders in the TN area and across the country, picking the brains of people who know a lot more about Victory than I do, and sharing what I learn along the way.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Had to include a pic of the bike on her maiden trip across the country. This is at the Cadillac Ranch outside Amarillo, TX

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A few helpful pointers,

• Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

• The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

• If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.
Please add the year and model of your bike to your signature, so we know how to help when you ask a question!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts