Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently looking for a new motorcycle. I have not figured out which one I want yet. I am in the process of looking at different models and styles. For now I would like to know what years the Victory Vision Street and the Victory Vision Tour were produced. What is the difference between the two and What colors did each of these bikes come in. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
The Vision is a very heavy and top heavy bike and if you are not tall and strong, it will overwhelm you. if you aren't a power lifer, you might want to consider a Cross Roads for the reasons I did; low seat height and very low center of gravity. The XR is so user friendly that I do city errands and travel long distances with it. And its a convertible! You can ride with or without the windshield. When touring, I put the backrest/rack on and that holds a sizable bag that goes into the motel with me. There has always been adequate space for all I want to take on a trip.
Good luck in your search.
Ric

·
Registered
302 Posts
Part of your answer anyway. Vision tour added a big rear seat and rear luggage case and was 2500 more. I think the Vision came out in 2008. In 2015 the Vision Street was renamed to the 8 Ball model with just the Vision Tour in that line. Burgundy (cherry) and black were the 2 available colours in 2008 anyway.

You can go here. Input make model yr and check out all the colour options yourself:

https://touchupdirect.com/touch-up-paint/

·
Premium Member
13,043 Posts
Thanks for all the great links. Very helpful. One last question. Does anyone remember a Victory being available in a light blue color.
Yes; the Vision was available in light blue. Don't remember the year though.

·
Premium Member
13,043 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well thanks BBob. Glad you could be so nice about it. I did look at the paint website but apparently they are not totally correct as they didnt show a light blue for a 2009 vision. I also went thru all years on the helpful website link you provided. But this website doesn’t say anything about colors. Again thanks for being so friendly.

·
Premium Member
13,043 Posts
Well thanks BBob. Glad you could be so nice about it. I did look at the paint website but apparently they are not totally correct as they didnt show a light blue for a 2009 vision. I also went thru all years on the helpful website link you provided. But this website doesn’t say anything about colors. Again thanks for being so friendly.
You're welcome. :)

·
Registered
348 Posts
I believe that 2013 and newer visions also were that first to do all black including the piece just below the windshield (correct me if I am wrong) and started including ABS. Then as was mentioned in 2015 they simply called it the Vision and dropped the "tour" part of the name.

Every year black was always available and it offered one color choice each year. I personally liked the dark blue/black and the Red/black years.

·
12,983 Posts
Michelle Beddes Gross

How are you doing on your decision making. What ever you buy get owners book

1 - 18 of 18 Posts