Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 05 Kingpin in December. I have only put about 100 or so miles on it and love it already. Previous bike was a Triumph Trophy getting a little to old for something so sporty. I should of bought a kingpin years ago.
Ride safe, Scott

·
Administrator
5,978 Posts
Just bought a 05 Kingpin in December. I have only put about 100 or so miles on it and love it already. Previous bike was a Triumph Trophy getting a little to old for something so sporty. I should of bought a kingpin years ago.
Ride safe, Scott
Congrats and welcome to the forum. You've gotten a great bike. Enjoy it safely. cheers

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome Scott from here in central Illinois.
I'm not sure where you are in Ohio but I had a really good experience with the Dayton OH Vic dealer service department this past summer when I was riding through. They really went out of their way to take care of me when I dropped in during a day that they also had the demo truck there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome Scott from here in central Illinois.
I'm not sure where you are in Ohio but I had a really good experience with the Dayton OH Vic dealer service department this past summer when I was riding through. They really went out of their way to take care of me when I dropped in during a day that they also had the demo truck there.
That`s good to know Oldman, I am only 1 hr north of them. When I had my TC there was a dealer in the Dayton area that I liked,but they closed down.
Thanks everyone for the welcome

1 - 11 of 11 Posts