Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I have been riding for many years but never had a chance to try a Victory. Im heading down this weekend to check out the Victory Boardwalk. Hopefully the test ride will be awesome and ill take her home.

Wish me luck :)
- Ron

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Good luck Ron! Welcome to the forums and if you got questions before the purchase or something that might sway you make sure to post. Plenty of folks around here that will be glad to help. The Boardwalk is one of the few I didnt ride during DemoDay assistance. Next year... hehe

·
Registered
545 Posts
Hi All,
I have been riding for many years but never had a chance to try a Victory. Im heading down this weekend to check out the Victory Boardwalk. Hopefully the test ride will be awesome and ill take her home.

Wish me luck :)
- Ron

Be careful... they are sharks down there.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do have some concerns about the bike as it has only has a 3 inch travel in the rear suspension. I had an 02 HD Fatboy that was about the same setup. Never could get comfortable on it and it wasnt very good for 2 up riding. Ended up getting rid of it. I definitely dont want to end up with the same problem.

I was hoping someone on the forum has had one for a while and can chime in on their experience with the bike.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Hello and Welcome from the North End of the State .. Can't give you any advice on the Boardwalk Model, but can tell you Victory Power Rocks !!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I was hoping someone on the forum has had one for a while and can chime in on their experience with the bike.
Ron I would post a seperate topic in the Boardwalk Forum now that you got your 2 posts under your belt and ask that specifically in the title as Purchasing Boardwalk, any input? or something like that. The Welcome threads sometimes drop to the bottom too quick but in the correct forum may get you a better varitiy of answers.

I know on my TC it has a Gas, preload adjustable shock but is 4.0 inch of travel. I had no issues with 2up with me at 250 and my pax usually 165 or so. Maybe a little less on who I hauled, daughter, wife, etc. I would have to assume the shocks got better in 10 years.. hehehe You ride 2up offten or just on occasion? I can tell you the air shocks are on the money! if you go another route.

Tim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts