Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a great deal on a 2014 Havasu Red Cross Country on 6-21. I went to view it last Saturday. Found out it was a repo bought by a Fleet Mgmt. co. and the owner only liked sport bikes but got a great deal from the repo bank and passed it on to me. Not a scratch on it and 4400 miles. It also had a stage one tri oval in chrome, which works for me as at 61 I like a nice rumble, but not overly loud. At least the wife loved the color so no complaints from here. I told her I would sell the Yamaha V star 1300 tourer I bought in Feb. I really wanted a Vic Cross Country last winter, but no good deals around Dayton, Oh area. I really liked the Yamy but after 150 miles yesterday on the CC, my gosh what a fantastic bike. Even my Harley buddies liked it, one ( who owns Harley repair shop in my town ) said it looks space age. Well I have never followed the pack, in fact I have always owned Metric since 1981. But I did want a dependable American Bike that was comfortable for my 6 foot 200 lb frame that would let me stretch out. You all know the CC achieves this in spades. I also have another American Bike a 97 Honda Valkyrie red and white tourer I will probably always keep. I have been watching this forum some to gain introspect into the CC, and now look forward to being a member.

·
13,236 Posts
Welcome from the north country.
What color is the bike. One more post from you and you can post a photo

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Welcome from N. FL!

I was born and raised in Dayton and come back on occasion to visit family. Congrats on the CC, you'll love it! Ride safe!
Lol...we are neighbors in a lot of ways...Cincinnati area native!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome from Nashville TN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts