Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ride a 2012 Honda sabre and have always had Hondas and went to strokers of dallas to eat lunch and went over to look at the bikes on floor and want to learn more about the bike before going to talk with dealer about the bike and get a sales pitch. i like the looks of the cross country the best. I like the fairing with radio and just the overall looks of the bike.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome aboard , you cant go wrong with any Vic in the lineupthumb up

·
13,180 Posts
Make sure you get dealer to thrown in the 500 mile check up it will save you a couple hundred bucks.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You're going to like it here--lot's of helpful people and lot's of people with a great sense of humor.

My new bike is a Cross Country Tour. It is significantly heavier than the Suzuki Boulevard C50 that I have been riding, but it doesn't seem to handle any heavier. It feels about the same at slow speed as the C50, but at speed, wow! It handles the turns so smoothly, and the extra power is incredible. My wife and I spent this weekend in the TN/NC mountains and everything about the bike was incredible.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I came off a 2012 suzuki boulevard m109r to a 2013 vic xc, I am a bigger guy too I am 6'7" 290 lbs. I love the ride of my xc I have had my bike 1 month now and have racked up almost 1500 miles so far. The power is not what I had with my 9 but everything else is 100 times better. I don't think you will be disappointed if you purchased 1

·
Registered
2,699 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
How is this price possible , it says this is a new 2013 ????? I have been looking into a CR or CC best they can do is 17,900.00 this is a EEFFFFing Steal !!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Is this a scam to get you in there , no vin listed .... I am skeptical . To good to be true? Wish I was local , I would buy this in a heart beat !

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Mags, that's a Base. I bought a '12 Tour at this time last year for not much more than 2k over that price.

I keep telling you boyz, the deals are out there RFN. October/ November leftovers. You just got to be willing to do a little horsetrading and maybe take off your shoes and show your butt to the TSA skycops.

A little research and a couple days travel time and you can save some real ducats.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I guess so , but the 2013 CC in red is 20,000.00 list . My local guys , (2 dealers, 1 is the biggest Vic seller on the planet, MOM's South) best either will do is knock 1,000.00 off for the bagger rebate and an additional 500.00 . :mad: I just don't understand , they all pay the same for their Vic's .

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
If my local dealer would even go 16,000.00 I would already have one... How can one do it , and not another??? Never mind I have already bought three bikes from my local dealer...:( I just want a good deal , not get raked over the coals ....

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
One dealer owns his real estate and pays cash for his stock. He can sit on his units and if he discounts his math is different than a dealer with a mortgage, limited floor space, and a note on his product. That guy has to move product and if something has sat for a year he absolutely has to get it out the door so he can put something in that slot that will sell.
There's pressure from the factory, you got a bagger taking up floor in a multi line dealer that moves ATV's and snow machines and winter is coming.
There's a bunch of reasons why one dealer like MoM holds the line and another dealer is hellbent to get last years units out the door.
Thing is, you got to be ready to go to the deals. They hardly ever come to you.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Good points POP , thank you !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts