Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member in West TN. I've been riding since I got my first bike from Santa when I was 4. I'm currently riding an 05' Suzuki C90. Looking at a new bike in the next year or so depending on how the economy and election goes. My current wish list is Victory XC Tour, Harley Roadglide, Indian Roadmaster

The Indian would be my number one choice but it's probably out of my price range until the kids are grown and gone. Victory and Harley are tied. I think the fit and finish of the Harley is better by far. The little things ,details, are just better. I do like the style of the Victory and its more bang for the buck.

I feel I will probably end up with a Victory sometime next year. Probably ride it a few years until the Indian is in my reach.

Anyway that's why I joined. I'm trying to decide between a Victory and Harley. Figure best thing is join a forum and see what real owners have to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT.

I'm a tad over 6 foot and wll over 300lbs. I really wanted an Ultra Classic but it was just too small for me. My foot kept getting caught in the factory heel-toe shifter and the handlebars/fairing/etc just felt too cramped.

Not only that, but the Vic beats the Ultra in handling every day of the week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts