Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon everybody. I just bought a 2017 XC. Except for a couple of thing on my bike, I like it just the way it is. Need to shorten the antenna so I can put a cover on it and buy a drive backrest that doesn't cost an arm and leg and first male child.
To all the riders in Arizona, drink more water. My quote is "If you can't pee then you need to drink more water". It seems for the last week every day its over 100 degrees and this needs to be said everyday because becoming dehydrated could kill you or you get into a wreck because you got dizzy.
Here is another tip. Those large Circle K drinking cups, if you are careful it will last awhile. I just threw my old one away and I had it about 6 months. I keep it in my car and when I stop for gas or need water I stop at any convenience store and fill it up with ice and water and have never been charged any money. I just ask the counter person if I can fill it up with ice and water.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts

·
Registered
12,319 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
early morning jaunt.

Thanks for the welcome. Its official I have over 1000 miles on my XC. Decided to take a early morning trip before it got to hot. As it was when I got home it was 95 degrees at about 0830. Catalina AZ, up I-10 to Picacho plaza, about 70 miles rt. Was just cruising at 80 and had to speed up to pass people and I looked down at the speedo. Holy Smokes I'm going 90 mph. I wasn't even breathing hard and she (my Bike) wasn't even straining. I went out later 1330 and the temp gauge said 113 degrees.

Everybody have a great and safe Fathers day.

·
Premium Member
1,887 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome from NW Missouri. I cut my antenna down about a foot and reattached the plastic tip. Didn't notice any change in reception.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome from Nashville TN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Reactions: RICZ

·
Registered
39 Posts