Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys and gals. I'm picking up my 2014 victory cross country on Tuesday. This will be my first bagger and victory. Ive heard nothing but great things about victory and can't wait to enjoy it.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums and congrats on the XC!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Welcome from Northern AL. Man, I don't know how you're gonna make it Tuesday with all that riding weather happening up there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I can't go without riding for long but im riding my other bike for now until i sell it so i won't go crazy lol

·
Premium Member
8,706 Posts
Welcome.... WA means West Australia to me in OZ (not to be confused with AZ)
Wherever you are you're sure to enjoy riding Victory.
Victory -We Ride!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome.... WA means West Australia to me in OZ (not to be confused with AZ)

Wherever you are you're sure to enjoy riding Victory.

Victory -We Ride!

Not so many of our American friends have passports! Otherwise they would know about Vics in Vic, NSW, SA, NT, ACT, Qld, Tas and the real WA. Not to mention NI and CI.

·
Registered
12,146 Posts

·
Premium Member
977 Posts
Welcome.
I'm from Spokane , born and raised. I bought my first Vic at Allsport there. I moved back south though about 5 years ago. I miss riding up there. Beautiful country.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats whats up i just moved here about 2 years ago and i love it.... and allsport hooked me up with a pretty good deal they seem like pretty good ppl out there so far..

·
12,970 Posts
Welcome

please do what I ask in red letters. It will help you and us

·
Registered
257 Posts
Welcome

please do what I ask in red letters. It will help you and us
Hey Vision Johnny, check out my sig section. That's for you brother. Didn't want my brother from MN to not be happy with me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts