Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the motorcycle bug last summer, bought a triumph speedmaster because it was cheap to see if it was something that was going to stick. Needless to say I fell in love with riding, took a course, bought an 09 hammer S in boardwalk blue and white. The difference in power between the two bikes, wow! I sold the triumph to my brother so he could see if he liked it, now he is in the market for a kingpin.

·
Administrator
5,977 Posts
Just got the motorcycle bug last summer, bought a triumph speedmaster because it was cheap to see if it was something that was going to stick. Needless to say I fell in love with riding, took a course, bought an 09 hammer S in boardwalk blue and white. The difference in power between the two bikes, wow! I sold the triumph to my brother so he could see if he liked it, now he is in the market for a kingpin.
Awesome! Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Welcome from TN!

·
Premium Member
489 Posts

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Please add your location so I'll know if you're a neighbor across the river in Vancouver, or...

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Aha! Now you are a full fledged, card carrying forum member and can post photos, etc. to your heart's content. Welcome!
Where is Rainier? I went to Google Maps and all they came up with was Mt. Rainier.
I have a winter doldrums trip to go see the MC museum in Chehalis and the LeMay in Tacoma in the offings. Heading up I-5, will I be wizzing by your place?

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
When you get to Rainier - don't blink or you'll miss it - almost as small as Graham....:ltr:
Went to the LeMay museum--its fantastic! It's next to the Tacoma Dome and can be seen from I-5. Well worth it. When there, sign up for emails from them, they put on lots of events, including one for motorcycles. One such coming up in August.
What do they call folks who live in Graham? Graham Crackers? :ltr:

·
Registered
12,296 Posts

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts