Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I'm yet another new guy!
Name is Mike, and I'm from Hagerstown, MD.
I ride a 2008 Vegas 8-Ball that I bought in August with only 230 miles on it. That's right, 230!!!
Previously rode a 2004 Suzuki Gsx-R600. Graduated to a "big boy" bike and have fallen in love.
Blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada. That's all she wrote...

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A few helpful pointers,

• Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

• The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

• If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.
Please add the year and model of your bike to your signature, so we know how to help when you ask a question!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey Mike,
As you get in to the forum you'll see lots of folks who are helpful, and a great resource for your questions! Just post pics etc and the forum and threads will start to flow...Good luck with the ride!

PS, does your bike have a 250 rear tire?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Mike,

I'm in northern VA. Do a lot of riding on Mon and Tues due to my work schedule. Drop me a line sometime if you want to go for a cruise. I know some nice rides in the area.

Hank

1 - 7 of 7 Posts