Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined your forum yesterday and would like to tell you all a little bit about myself. I bought my first motorcycle whenI was 12 years old (a 1964 honda step thru 90) and have had a love for them ever since. I race vintage motocross when it wasn't vintage, and again when it was. Two years ago I sold all my vintage mx bikes and bought a new kawasaki vulcan and loved it but always wanted a American made bike, so last month I bought a 2012 victory cross country and am having the time of my life.

Thx,
Mission man

·
Registered
124 Posts
Just joined your forum yesterday and would like to tell you all a little bit about myself. I bought my first motorcycle whenI was 12 years old (a 1964 honda step thru 90) and have had a love for them ever since. I race vintage motocross when it wasn't vintage, and again when it was. Two years ago I sold all my vintage mx bikes and bought a new kawasaki vulcan and loved it but always wanted a American made bike, so last month I bought a 2012 victory cross country and am having the time of my life.

Thx,
Mission man
welcome mission man you have made it to the top now, off to the gazebo for a beercheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts