Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Nice to be here! My name is Richard Slatin and I ride a Victory Vision; one of the last new Visions sold in Arizona; land of the bright sunshine & hot desert. I had my eye on it for quite a while; then Victory closed down. After the closing, it remained on the dealer's showroom floor, looking all lonely---kinda like a sad dog in an animal shelter. The dealer was kind enough to cut a good deal with me; following which it got a new home. I work in the motorcycle apparel industry and if you can't ride the bike you want, then what's the point of working?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Welcome from southern Oregon, take of that new ride. At lest you can ride all year over there.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome SMG to the forum from Elmvale ON Canada....

send some of that sunshine here LOL only 27 weeks til summer!!!

Ride safe and enjoy

Rob

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Welcome, there is some great riding in Arizona. I have ridden the Grand Canyon, Prescott, Tucson and the Devil's Highway. Everyone thinks of Arizona as a desert state, but they have some beautiful mountains and forest to ride in and some great biker bars.

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Welcome from New England ...land of the pale dark skies & cold everything. ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,947 Posts
Hello All,

Nice to be here! My name is Richard Slatin and I ride a Victory Vision; one of the last new Visions sold in Arizona; land of the bright sunshine & hot desert. I had my eye on it for quite a while; then Victory closed down. After the closing, it remained on the dealer's showroom floor, looking all lonely---kinda like a sad dog in an animal shelter. The dealer was kind enough to cut a good deal with me; following which it got a new home. I work in the motorcycle apparel industry and if you can't ride the bike you want, then what's the point of working?
Arizona is a big state, I'm guessing you bought from Victory of Mesa? …..that's now a Triumph dealer.

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
Welcome from the wet and cold forests of the Pacific Northwet. Got photos of your new puppy? Tell us about the MC apparel you are involved with.

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
And a very warm welcome from DownUnder, Oz- straya mate
Its summer down here and hot!

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts