Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,
I've been looking off & on at various forums about the Victories.
Lately I've been looking at other bikes for daily commutes in addition to touring.
Ive had various bikes throughout the years. All were metrics.
Been to the ***.net, watching YouTube, been looking at the Visions and XCT. Looking at seat heights and the possibility of lowering an inch more.
I'm 5'10 with a 30 inch inseam...
There is some really good information Pros & Cons between the Vision or XCT that I have read here.
I have no problem in traveling 1,000 miles to purchase one of these bikes. I will probably pull the trigger soon, but I have another bike that I must sell as well.
Any would be appreciated...
Currently in the Dallas, Tx area...

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Welcome... Lots of info on here about lowering. I lowered my XC an inch and a half and had the seat reworked an inch lower to accommodate my 31" inseam.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Paul,
I have already been watching you on YouTube.
I have enjoyed all that I have seen so far.
Was wondering how the madstad adjustable windshield is working out for you.
Was wondering on the brake modulator. Could it be wired in a different location to include both rear brake lights? If I remove the trunk, no biggie... But still have the tail light?
Thank and have a great day!
Spooky

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Travis, thanks so much for the welcome.
Will check the forum on lowering a little for these old legs. One of these days I will probably have to have surgery done in rebuilding them. But that's later, as it may interfere with riding...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts