Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. My name is Joe. I'm from NY. I live in PA now with my wife, 5 dogs and 5 cats. Started with a Honda, eons ago. Went through 2 of those, then had 2 Harleys. Traded last Harley for a pickup. Good deal. Couldn't ride due to injury in Iraq in 03. Traded the truck for a Jeep Wrangler. Loved it but it was falling apart with rust on the underside. Traded that Jeep for my 1999 Victory V92C, just a few days ago. So far, I love it. More power than my 80" Fatboy, that's for sure. Way smoother ride than a Harley soft tail also. Oh, my bike only has 1260 original miles! Pretty sure I got the better of the deal.

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
G'day from Downunder

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
Welcome from the Pacific Northwet. If more Harley owners had tried a Victory, Polaris would not have pulled the plug on us, but would have to put on 3 shifts to keep up with the orders.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Howdy!

Bikes like that always confuse me. I just do not understand how you only put 1200 on a bike that age. I usually do more in a month.

That poor bike was never even broke in!

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Howdy!

Bikes like that always confuse me. I just do not understand how you only put 1200 on a bike that age. I usually do more in a month.

Oil change & Roadtrip & oil change.... Smile

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Hey. My name is Joe. I'm from NY.
#Deleted stuff#
Couldn't ride due to injury in Iraq in 03.
#Deleted stuff#
my 1999 Victory V92C, just a few days ago. So far, I love it.
#Deleted stuff#
my bike only has 1260 original miles! Pretty sure I got the better of the deal.
Welcome from Batam Island, but currently working in Israel

I was working in Iraq last year, sorry to hear of your injury

1260 miles, that's almost a virgin.... Enjoy your bike and ride safe, maybe it would be a good idea to download a shopmanual for your bike,

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Welcome from Florida, Joe! Sounds like a great deal! Glad to see you be able to ride again!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
538 Posts
Welcome from Central NY!!!

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
Howdy!

Dude must've had it in his loungeroom as a conversation piece!

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Howdy!

I used to think the same thing...then I was in an on duty shooting 4 months after buying a new bike. Three back surgeries later I sold it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts