Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning to all - hope everyone is doing well. Current aging sportbike rider ready to rotate from racer crouch to sit up position. The old aching back is putting in requests for a cruiser. I recently rented a H-D Breakout for a few days to see what life with an H-D would be like. Not bad but I need a better back seat for spousal unit. Since then I have perused this site as well as a few you tube videos comparing H-D to Victory. The Cross Roads bagger might have my name on it......does anyone know if Victory rents motorcycles in the So Cal area? If so, I would like to rent a CR bagger and see if its my cup of tea. I look forward to reading more of the threads and becoming more familiar with the Victory brand. Rubber side down.......

·
Administrator
5,978 Posts
Good morning to all - hope everyone is doing well. Current aging sportbike rider ready to rotate from racer crouch to sit up position. The old aching back is putting in requests for a cruiser. I recently rented a H-D Breakout for a few days to see what life with an H-D would be like. Not bad but I need a better back seat for spousal unit. Since then I have perused this site as well as a few you tube videos comparing H-D to Victory. The Cross Roads bagger might have my name on it......does anyone know if Victory rents motorcycles in the So Cal area? If so, I would like to rent a CR bagger and see if its my cup of tea. I look forward to reading more of the threads and becoming more familiar with the Victory brand. Rubber side down.......
Welcome aboard. What part of So Cal are you in?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here in So Cal

I'm in Westminster, born and raised in So Cal, been riding for the last 40+ years. I went to the new Indian /Victory delaer in Garden Grove to check out the CR bagger up close and personal. I will contact them soon for a test ride. What part of So Cal are you from?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts