Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am new to the forum, but I can already see that there is a wealth of knowledge for me to benefit from. I purchased my 2013 Vegas 8-ball in May of 2015 from a gentlemen who barley put 900 miles on it in 2 years. I have been riding for about 2 1/2 years now and have logged almost 9,500 miles so far on my Victory (2,000 miles) and my recently sold Yamaha 1100 Classic (7,500 miles). I love my victory, the ride is smooth, it has a lot of power which is great for a big guy like me, and it is an all around cool looking bike.

Now that my 3rd riding season is coming up, I am looking to make some upgrades to my ride. The biggest of which is upgrading from the stock pipes on the bike. I was a bit spoiled with my Yamaha because they came with a nice set of drag pipes (brand n/a). I was looking into getting a set of hacker customs for my bike, but before I make a purchase I was looking for some advice. My first question being, if you have Hacker exhaust, what pipes do you have and what do you like and not like about them? My second question would be, what type of fuel tuner do you have?

Looking forward to some great advice!

Thanks,
Zac

·
Registered
346 Posts
I did a set of Bassani's and did just a stage 1 flash from my dealer and the bike ran great and sounded great.

·
12,970 Posts
welcome
please do what I say in red letters it will help you in long run

1 - 4 of 4 Posts