Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all Went to HD today to test ride A Sportster 1200

Been riding FXRC in 85 and sold it into the HD "bubble" in the mid nineties. been on metrics ever since. Current ride is an 07 V Star 1300. I am bored with the bike, Only bike I ever bought new so I am looking at a $5k loss.....just to switch badges. I was looking for a smaller high torque commuter. NC700X Sportster. No interest in Twin cam or BT Harley.

Anyway while at HD I saw an 09 Vegas Lo with 9K miles for $10K

http://www.myrtlebeachharley.com/default.asp?page=xPreOwnedInventoryDetail&id=333057&p=1&f=&make=victory&vtype=&cat=&s=Year&d=D&i=&l=&t=&sq=&vg=&vt=&family=&year=&model=&sd=&fAmtRange=&floorplan=null&length=&weight=&lat=&lng=&miles=

Took it out after a couple Sporsters and a Dyna and wow... I was blown away. This is what HD should have become. Kind of threw a wrench in my plans to buy a Sportster or Smaller bike..... So her i am going to read and learn about these bikes.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One thing I did not understand is the differences between some of the bikes....as the MSRP prices are wide between the Vegas Jackpot and Lowball I did not see the differences in the specs...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts