Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Just brought home my new Cross Country Tour last Saturday. I look forward to getting to know you and the new bike through this forum. As far as mods go I am sure you will lead me into temptation.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
hi amvince ... welcome to victory and the site, you have 1 post now, just reply and your good to go .. ride safe

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
8,707 Posts
Hello all. Just brought home my new Cross Country Tour last Saturday. I look forward to getting to know you and the new bike through this forum. As far as mods go I am sure you will lead me into temptation.
And deliver you from evil.
Welcome.

·
Premium Member
1,382 Posts
Welcome. I'm from West Texas, Panhandle Not sure where Aubrey is. Southeast probably.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome. I'm from West Texas, Panhandle Not sure where Aubrey is. Southeast probably.
North of Dallas 10 miles east of Denton.

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
Welcome aboard! :devil

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome I am from Huntsville Texas area currently in the Navy stationed in everett, wa

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thank you for your service and the welcome

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very nice! Congrats!
Thanks I saw you are coming over form the M109 riders site. I have an M90 also but I am trying to sell it (no the best time of year). My 90 is not as modded as your 109 but for a 90 it has about everything they sell for it. So far I love the Cross Country but am also having separation anxiety over the 90.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks I saw you are coming over form the M109 riders site. I have an M90 also but I am trying to sell it (no the best time of year). My 90 is not as modded as your 109 but for a 90 it has about everything they sell for it. So far I love the Cross Country but am also having separation anxiety over the 90.
I recognized your username and signature from Riders. Figured it was probably you. I'm keeping my my 109. Just looking at an XCT for longer rides with my wife. Seems like you are enjoying you XCT so far. Have you been able to put many miles on it yet?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I recognized your username and signature from Riders. Figured it was probably you. I'm keeping my my 109. Just looking at an XCT for longer rides with my wife. Seems like you are enjoying you XCT so far. Have you been able to put many miles on it yet?
Only about 400 so far. Been busy with work. It does handle great unless your dealer leaves the air shock with hardly and air in it upon delivery. A different feel than the Suzuki but I do like it and so does my wife. I need to get some grab handles or an armrest for her as she doesn't like holding on to the rodeo strap on the back seat. It does produce a lot of heat at the rear cylinder whne stopped but most air cooled bikes do. I need to sell my 90 before I get serious about too many mod.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Only about 400 so far. Been busy with work. It does handle great unless your dealer leaves the air shock with hardly and air in it upon delivery. A different feel than the Suzuki but I do like it and so does my wife. I need to get some grab handles or an armrest for her as she doesn't like holding on to the rodeo strap on the back seat. It does produce a lot of heat at the rear cylinder whne stopped but most air cooled bikes do. I need to sell my 90 before I get serious about too many mod.
So THAT is what that strap is for. Been trying to figure that out since I first saw one sticking up out of the seat.

·
Premium Member
8,707 Posts
So THAT is what that strap is for. Been trying to figure that out since I first saw one sticking up out of the seat.
Handles and straps and such are really an unnecessary security blanket, each to their own but.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts