Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had it for a couple of days now. I want it louder and faster. Thoughts and suggestions appreciated.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't seem to post pictures yet. I assume that part takes time.

I should also correct the faster part. I actually want quicker. I like the acceleration. ;)

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
looking good man! I'd personally say vfc, k and n, and new exhaust don't go with the victory stage ones. You can find better ones out there for cheaper, I love my rpw big slash sound mean and give it a huge boost!

·
Registered
396 Posts
"can you say",
rpw pipes
s&s intake
reflash or fuel controller...;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Guys!! All I've done so far is a Ness lowering kit.

I've been told I should just unplug the oxygen sensors for now. Then a set of pipes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My local dealer recommended the Bassani 2 into 1 pipes. I got them in Friday and installed them today. I left the o2 sensors unplugged.

I love the sound and the sound level and the bike runs great, but the fit of these pipes suck. :(:(:(

The front pipe rubs the brake pedal. The back pipe hits my leg when I'm riding and when I put my foot down. The collector rubs the old exhaust support built into the frame and the whole thing just sticks out to far.

I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow.

I'm going to try and contact Bassani Monday and see if they have any ideas. Maybe I can help them make the system better. If not I'll be building my own set.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
I've had it for a couple of days now. I want it louder and faster. Thoughts and suggestions appreciated.
Louder: Buy an i-pod, load it with heavy metal and put the volume on ten.

Faster: Buy a ZX-10 and use the Jackpot to cruise for chicks.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I have wrapped ground blaster pipes on my JP. Great fit and sound. Great looking bike.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Looks really wrong. Are you sure they sent the right year

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Contacted Bassani today. Kurt the tech started telling me it was simply " out of adjustment". He did this without seeing any pics.

I stopped him there and asked him to look at this thread. He said he would rather have the pics via email so I did. We'll see what they come back with.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts