Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Washington State and currently ride 1200 Goldwing. Does fine, rides nice, still has many miles left in it. However, just rented an Electra Glide from Eagle Rider in San Diego and wife and I took for 7 days and about 2000 miles, into Arizona, Salton Sea, Julian, etc. I really enjoyed the V twin and the power, but was somewhat cramped on bike. I went to Victory shop today and sat on an Cross Country tour. Bike felt very good. Loved the long flour boards and it sure looks like for my tall wife there was pretty good leg room. I was quite impressed with how bike felt in show room. I signed up for test ride when they get to Washington this summer, and I am in no hurry to buy. I came back to I pad and looked at Cross Country tours reviews and they were mostly positive. I am really looking at maybe buying one in a year or so, saving up as I go to avoid high payment. Does any one know where I may be able to rent a Cross Country tour for a week or so some where out here in the west? I mean Arizona, Colorado, California, etc. I see some have Cross Roads, but I really would like to rent the same bike that I would be purchasing. Thanks in advance and right now my eyes are on a Cross Country tour.....Big D

·
Administrator
5,975 Posts
From Washington State and currently ride 1200 Goldwing. Does fine, rides nice, still has many miles left in it. However, just rented an Electra Glide from Eagle Rider in San Diego and wife and I took for 7 days and about 2000 miles, into Arizona, Salton Sea, Julian, etc. I really enjoyed the V twin and the power, but was somewhat cramped on bike. I went to Victory shop today and sat on an Cross Country tour. Bike felt very good. Loved the long flour boards and it sure looks like for my tall wife there was pretty good leg room. I was quite impressed with how bike felt in show room. I signed up for test ride when they get to Washington this summer, and I am in no hurry to buy. I came back to I pad and looked at Cross Country tours reviews and they were mostly positive. I am really looking at maybe buying one in a year or so, saving up as I go to avoid high payment. Does any one know where I may be able to rent a Cross Country tour for a week or so some where out here in the west? I mean Arizona, Colorado, California, etc. I see some have Cross Roads, but I really would like to rent the same bike that I would be purchasing. Thanks in advance and right now my eyes are on a Cross Country tour.....Big D
Welcome to the forum. The search feature will be your best friend, as the forum has lots of threads that most likely answer all your questions.

For rentals, do a search and see if you can reserve a rental locally. Here are a few leads:
- Scottsdale Victory in Arizona http://www.indianvictorysdl.com/rentals.htm
- EagleRider http://www.eaglerider.com/rentals/victory-cross-country.aspx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts