Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a life long rider (been on two wheels since I was 12). I have had many motorcycles over the years, but most recently I was a Harley rider, That is until 09-19-2013 when I purchased a new High Ball. Going to tour the site and try and find some ideals on customizing my ride. I have done the internet search for parts and have not fount much out there that is made for Victory, so I am going to go at it my way.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the links. I am really wanting some short pipes for this ride, like the Vance and Hines shortshots or sideshots.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! Switched to Victory last Saturday and can say I have no regrets.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone, got to take more pictures, (I always forget to, I would rather ride). the only pic I have so far is the one in my profile

Attachments

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

There are a few more vendors that may help. I Don't have the links but you can Google them.

Conquest Customs
Strokers Victory
Arizona Victory
Kewl Metal
Cycle Ops Victory
Noemtz Victory
Bassani Exhaust
Rpw Exhaust
Lloydz Motorworkz

·
Registered
396 Posts
NOEMTZ.COM
METRIC THUNDERthumb up

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome man! I love my Highball. I agree with TravisP- I have the Bassani Pro Street Turnouts and they sound amazing. They have a few different styles to choose from too.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Third Year Rider

I switched from a Triumph America (my first bike) to a Vic Cross Country because I was looking for the best large displacement bagger out there. I think I found it. I couldn't be happier with my choice.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts