Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here in Arkansas. Bought the 2011 XC with allot of accessories already installed. Needing info now on reworking the heated seat to lower it and or lowering the bike plus longer reach handlebars. I'm 5'6"

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
You can get a lowering link that will drop you 1-2" from noemtz or heavy metal designz. Both of these vendors are very good and can be found on the forum.

As far as the seat goes there are quite a few companies that can mod your seat. Most of the companies have mail in or drop off service and some (not all) will work seats with heaters. Your best bet would be to search the Cross Country / Cross Roads section of the forum for "seat" as there have been several discussions on this subject.

Congrats on the purchase, ride safe!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

You can get a lowering link that will drop you 1-2" from noemtz or heavy metal designz. Both of these vendors are very good and can be found on the forum.

As far as the seat goes there are quite a few companies that can mod your seat. Most of the companies have mail in or drop off service and some (not all) will work seats with heaters. Your best bet would be to search the Cross Country / Cross Roads section of the forum for "seat" as there have been several discussions on this subject.

Congrats on the purchase, ride safe!
Thanks Ammo. I have looked at HMD site and will look at the other you mentioned as well. HMD suggested 2" drop but I'm concerned about clearance issues. I will search for more info thanks I'm also looking at longer bars. Geez are these bars made of gold? I'm guessing they bolt up some special way because my Harley friends change their bars all the time for a tiny fraction of the Victory XC bars..!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts