Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2013 Blue Cross Country Tour.

I also have a highly modified Honda Fury chopper that I love - but the group I ride with is into long rides and I realized I need a touring bike. After an all day 3-400 mile ride on the Fury I feel really beat up! (I'm old, I know).

I rented a Harley Ultra Elektra Glide Classic Limited for a weekend 700+ mile ride with my group thinking I really wanted a Harley. Later, at the urging of 2 XCT riders in my group I did a test ride of the XCT. I was sold!

·
Registered
634 Posts
You did your test rides on both machines and made a qualified decision. Doing your homework is important. You know you made the right decision for you. Good choice. Great bike. Good luck with it and ride safe.

·
Registered
827 Posts
The XCT is a very nice motorcycle. I've had mine almost a month. I've got a little over 2000 miles on it already. And it's been on and off rain up here in Oregon and I hate riding in the rain if I don't have to.

As I have been modifying the tour and it is getting even more comfortable.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
As an Ultra Classic Rider for the Past 3 years with 68,000 miles on it and a New Rider on an XC with 2,000 Miles on it now can verify you made the right decision .. Hello and Welcome from North FL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts