Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all new member here, really digging the vic lineup. I have started riding again last Aug. and currently have an 800 Marauder and really like the bike, but looking for something bigger.

Feel in love with the X Road but after a test drive found that the bike is a little to big feeling for me. Really cornered nicely for a bike of that size. Still like the looks and one day will go that route.

So now I'm torn between the Kingpin and the Vegas. Both bikes are really sharp. I do very little Interstate riding but a lot of. back roads.(55-65mph) All one up right now cause the Rauder just isn't quite right for two up riding. Looking to do some 200 and 300 mile rides and not regret getting on the bike the next day.

Next truck tour I"m going to setup some time and ride both these bikes. Well probably all of them.:D Looking forward to learning from all of you guys.

I'll also be looking for a used vic, just can't dish out new prices.

C-Ya Steve

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Hello Steve and welcome aboard.

I would give that XR bike another chance when the Vic Demo truck rolls around. IMO, you would adjust to handling it's size/weight as you put more miles on it. But, whatever you decide the Freedom 106 is a solid motor. Don't forget, dealers offer $1000 off when they have the truck. cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts