Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just joined and i do like the forum still trying to figure out every thing i own a 2012 xr so far i really like the bike found a after market wind shield 26 in. by 26 in. bought some highway bar,s i,ll get her fixed up soon ride safe and every chance you get

·
Administrator
5,971 Posts
just joined and i do like the forum still trying to figure out every thing i own a 2012 xr so far i really like the bike found a after market wind shield 26 in. by 26 in. bought some highway bar,s i,ll get her fixed up soon ride safe and every chance you get
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the XR.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I ride from OKC to the Webbers Falls/Gore area (Greenleaf & Tenkiller lakes) fairly often during the summer. I'll try to remember to let you know the next time I head out that direction. Maybe we can get together for a short ride & lunch! cheers
I've got a XCT & Vegas 8 ball. Haven't taken the 8-Ball out there yet. The Love's off I-40 at Webbers Falls is almost exactly one tank of gas on the XCT! I hope they rebuild it before I start riding out there again.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Meet and greet

Allways ready for a ride i did,nt know the webber falls loves was closed it,s been about 6 months since i was over that way anyway i know every back road in this part of s/e ok. Some are full of twisties and great running i,am retired and good to go just about any time

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
Welcome from Katy Tx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts