Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this forum last night. I don't see many Victory riders on the road so this is the next best thing. There's a lot of Victory information on this site so I will keep browsing.
I bought my 2002 TCD new and now she has 36,000. trouble free miles, runs great. This pic is at a rest stop in NE Iowa a few years ago

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Nice looking ride.

What part of Arkansas are you in? I make it down to the northern part several times a year.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Sweet ride. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank's for the replies. I live in a small town in SW Arkansas. a little north of Texarkana, Tx. I'm a construction worker and I usually trailer my bike to the job with me. I've had my Touring Cruiser with me in several states and have had a lot of great riding.
I spent 2010 working in Virginia where I bought a 2010 Road King. The Vic is more comfortable to ride but no complaints on the Road King. I've spent this year working in Longview, TX. about 300 mile round trip home and back, unless the weather is really bad I ride one of the bikes home and back on the weekends.

·
Registered
17 Posts
my first one was a 2001 v92. sold it and now im looking at a highball

·
Registered
16 Posts
Great looking bikes. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
nice bike

That is a great looking bike. I have a 2006 Jackpot Arlen Ness. I am having some problems with it though. Does anyeone know if unplugging the battery reset the Check Engine Light?

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Nice ride!!! I also do construction work (Pipeline) and have worked in about all the states in the US. Been in Utah and Alabama this year. I also carry the bikes with me and ride on Sundays. I live about 28 miles south of Longview. What type of construction work are you in??

·
Registered
156 Posts
welcome to the forum. I have a 05 touring cruzer same colors , sweet :cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice ride!!! I also do construction work (Pipeline) and have worked in about all the states in the US. Been in Utah and Alabama this year. I also carry the bikes with me and ride on Sundays. I live about 28 miles south of Longview. What type of construction work are you in??
I'm a rodbuster for KBR at the Eastman Chemical plant in Longview.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts