Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Omaha.

Need to get these two mandatory posts out of the way. Just bought a new 2013 XCT. This is my third Victory I previously had a 2004 TC and a 2009 Vision. I have had BMW's interspersed between them as I work for a BMW dealer. The Beemers are great machines but I can't fold myself into position on them anymore. Besides I am just a cruiser guy at heart and like a bike that is a bit more industrial and has a bit more soul and personality even if the transmission clinks and weighs twice as much with half the power. My smile is bigger on the Vic.

Every machine speaks to every rider differently and everyone should ride the one that speaks to them. Like they say it is not what you it is that you ride. See you on the road.

Andy

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
New member Post 2

Required New member post 2...... :ltr::ltr:

·
Registered
66 Posts
it is a silly rule:soapbox:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is OK. I just did not know what to say to fill out a second one. I wasn't making fun of the rule, more poking fun at my own way of getting it done. I can understand trying to avoid spam, bots, crawlers, and such.

Andy

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi welcome to the victory forum!! cheers
I love BMW that's is one of the best bike ever. And now I also heard about XCT that it is also best from a victory.
You can also share your victory pictures with forum members.wac
Happy and safe riding

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome - hope this counts as my 2nd post

Tried to post a reply on another thread and apparently I am not worthy until I have two posts here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts