Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a moment of spontaneity and by pure luck , I looked to see if Victory would be doing a test ride event anywhere nearby in the coming months. Turns out, there was one in a couple days at a dealership only 5 miles away. I pop in and decide to ride the CCT. Never have I ridden a bike this big and I wasn't sure what to expect. Bottom line, I was blown away by how well it handled and rode. Not to mention the amazing wind protection and features.

After getting back, my wife insisted I take her. While I loved the bike, I have never had a passenger and was weary of taking the risk with the one I love most. After eating lunch at home, her persistence got the better of me. We headed back to the dealership, and back onto the road. She loved it more than I! Man, did I marry the right woman!

Her persistence turned to actually buying one of these amazing machines. The dealer had already sold 3 out of the 4, leaving a solid black beauty. I figured there was no way we would get financed with all of my law school loan debt. The first company said no way, the second made a clerical mistake and gave us a 0% interest rate! Taking into account $0 down and $4K off the msrp, I asked, where do I sign!

We have put almost 200 miles on this baby and will probably top that this weekend on a rendezvous to Breckenridge. My wife, who has never ridden on a motorcycle before, has literally wanted us to go riding after work everyday this week.

I have owned a 2006 Suzuki SV650S, 2008 Victory Vegas Low, 2009 Yamaha R1, 2011 Kawasaki KX450F, and the CCT is actually my favorite. I ironically was never that crazy about the Vegas, having only had it a year.

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
That's great. Wish you the best of luck with it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Awesome

Your bike is a real looker and you are a lucky man. I am just starting out with my 2002 V92C and I am already in love. Time to take a ride and watch the leaves turn here in Colorado.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Now get out and ride before the snow stops you.

·
Registered
85 Posts
2002 Victory V92

Spent an hour at the DMV this morning so she is tagged. Buying my helmet tonight after work. Insurance is paid. Changing the oil and heading out Saturday in no particular direction.

·
Registered
471 Posts
beautiful ride
Enjoy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts