Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Victory Riders!!,

My name is Kim and yes I am a guy lol,

Been a Harley rider for years! just got into Victory this year and I love it. The well balance of Victory with the smooth feeling is nothing I have riding before.

PS dont haze me !!! lol cheers:D

·
Registered
780 Posts
Welcome! Yes pictures are a must, but before you can post any you'll need to reply to this thread like maybe 4 more times- I think?

You need 2 posts to unlock the whole forum, and either 3 or 5 to post pictures. You don't need to start new topics- just reply here a couple times.

Suggest you update profile and sig to show location, what you ride, and what mods if any are installed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Judge Redd Welcome! Yes pictures are a must, but before you can post any you'll need to reply to this thread like maybe 4 more times- I think?

You need 2 posts to unlock the whole forum, and either 3 or 5 to post pictures. You don't need to start new topics- just reply here a couple times.

Suggest you update profile and sig to show location, what you ride, and what mods if any are installed.
Thanks REDD!,

Just got myself a 2013 Victory Vegas 8 ball !!!

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Welcome from down yonder Kim- hope you enjoy the show thumb up

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welcome to the forums and to Victory. I'm also in SoCal (Victorville area). Tons of great riding year-round here and you'll find the Vic's rack up HUGE miles!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts