Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just bought my first Victory. after taking it for a ride I had to have it.
It's a 2003 V92C that looks like a V92C deluxe. I can't find much info on a 2003 deluxe. That's what led me to this site. I'm gonna go do some searching now. cool site by the way

Rav

·
Administrator
5,978 Posts
Hi All,

Just bought my first Victory. after taking it for a ride I had to have it.
It's a 2003 V92C that looks like a V92C deluxe. I can't find much info on a 2003 deluxe. That's what led me to this site. I'm gonna go do some searching now. cool site by the way

Rav
Congrats on the V92C and welcome aboard. cheers

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Welcome Rav and congrats on the purchase. There is a good amount of info around here on your ride and quite a few active owners present and past. If you got a questions post it in the V92 forum and don't forget to update your tags with bike model/year and where your at as well as a pick.

Safe ridin!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome, I traded my 02 V92C deluxe, when I purchased my 2011 Cross Roads. Both bikes have been great.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Rav!!
Welcome aboard thumb up,
and Congrats for your new V92C. Can you share some of its pictures with victory members? and you will find best information here related to your new victory .Happy riding

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
You know, the chrome from that front can will REALLY look good if you decied to replace that stock airbox with a Ness or S&S. Alot of chrome under there.. hehehehehe

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You know, the chrome from that front can will REALLY look good if you decied to replace that stock airbox with a Ness or S&S. Alot of chrome under there.. hehehehehe
I'm content right now as she is though you are right that would look really good. It's been raining so yesterday I started waxing it, polishing the chrome and put leather conditioner on the saddlebags. I just came in from putting it all back together and I must say it looks great. I can't wait to get it outside to really see it. Gonna have to take more pics

·
Registered
586 Posts
Nice ride!! Test drove one back in my Victory dreaming days. Number of those V92Cs with some serious miles on them. Pulled the trigger on a Kingpin a couple of years ago. Welcome.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, Took the Boss for her first ride on it yesterday. She's happy and that's what matters the most. We all know that saying. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts