Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the forum, not a Victory owner yet. Here for research before I decide to get one. Currently own a 2009 Harley Nightster. I feel that I want something more but the more I look at Harley, the all look the same to me. I am interested in the 8-Ball, the Hammer, and the Judge. Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of great people here ready to help in any way they can.

Even though I don't ride one of the models you are interested in, I can say that I'm a HD convert (10 years on an Ultra Classic) and the Victory (well my Cross Country Tour) is a better bike in most, not all, ways.

Whatever decison you make I hope you will be happy with it whichever bike you go with.

Cheers Kym

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome agm1563. When you say 8 Ball I assume you mean the Vegas 8 Ball. First let me say I love the looks of the Nightster. I was pretty convinced I was going to buy one, but my brother and many friends told me I would want to trade up within a year so I also look at other HD's but nothing caught my eye like the Nightster until I saw a 2008 Vegas Low. I bought it after just sitting on it. not even a test ride. First time I rode it was when I picked it up and I have never looked back. I got a great deal on a bike with 2700 miles and saved thousands. Ride the different Bikes you are interested in and then pick the one that feels right. Good luck in Your search.

·
Registered
117 Posts
agm1563 I just noticed your other thread. I didn't realize you had been deployed. Thank You for Your Service. Be Safe and God's Speed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I saw I had to wait 2 posts, so I did the intro and another post. And yes, I was talking about the Vegas 8-ball. Don't get me wrong I love my Nighster, but it's definately not a 2-up bike. The more I ride the more I want the option to do 2-up and I think the Nighster is way too small to do it. I'm not a big buy (5'7" and 165), so the Nighster does me good, but would be too small in size and power to do more. Thank you for your support, to me it's just a job. Granted my deployment here is much more rewarding (last time I was with a Long Range Surveillance company. I'm changed my MOS and now I'm a crewchief in a MEDEVAC company). I've been lucky to have good companies on both deployments.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts