Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, new member here, just trying to get some info for my CC. Looking forward to sharing info on what works and what doesn't. Trying to cut the cord from HD. Going through withdrawls, but not as bad as I thought!

Rob In Chicago
2013 Anti-Freeze Green CC - D&D Pipes, Lloyds Intake, PCV w/AT, Cross Roads leather seat with Drvers & Pass backrest, Klockworks Shield

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
Welcome to the forum. What kind of info are you looking for?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking for a tune map for a PCV w/ auto tune for my CC with D&D pipes and Lloyds AC. I think I found my best answer while searching the forum. Thanks!

Rob In Chicago
2013 Anti-Freeze Green CC - D&D Pipes, Lloyds Intake, PCV w/AT, Cross Roads leather seat with Drvers & Pass backrest, Klockworks Shield

·
Registered
784 Posts
Won't an auto tune "auto tune"? Yea, you will have to ride it, accept the changes, ride some more, accept changes, then repeat. I would think a decent start map would make this a short process, but have been outside the park thinking the lawn chair was a stadium chair before. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the mayhem and it looks like you have a good start to what many are seeking. As for the withdrawals from HD, sorry I'm of no help. Never been a part of the HD thing. It does seem to be a tough addiction for many to break though.

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hello all, new member here, just trying to get some info for my CC. Looking forward to sharing info on what works and what doesn't. Trying to cut the cord from HD. Going through withdrawls, but not as bad as I thought!

Rob In Chicago
Welcome...don't worry about the withdrawls...they don't last that long :) mine are completely gone!

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Welcome...don't worry about the withdrawls...they don't last that long :) mine are completely gone!
Mine were gone with first ride!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Withdrawal symptoms are slow to leave here! Leaking / non-sealing bags with rattling lids, popping on decel after installing a stage 1 kit, rattling in the fairing, just little things that add up! The ride on the other hand.... :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts