Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Vision Tour
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Done with lurking; this is much better. Bought an all-black 2015 Vision Tour 3-4 weeks ago. Horrible dealership experience, but I wanted the bike. I'm sure it has its own quirks and irritants but the jury's in: I absolutely love this bike. On top of that I prefer less-common things and this bird is rare! I shopped across two provinces, on several platforms, and pickings were slim: only 7 or 8 Visions were up for grabs. Rode a few hundred miles yesterday and it seemed every bike was on the road; hundreds and hundreds of bikes. Didn't see a single Vic. And that was great.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome! Not many Visions out there on the road: I run into one every now and then. Beautiful bike!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome to the world of the 900 pound sport bike. :) Be forewared, I don't think you'll ever be able to find something better than it.

·
13,262 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Vision Tour
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have the book, plus the on-line link to it. Service Manual would be cool. I already replaced a tail light lens, thanks to hints I found here. I used a 2x6 piece with my last bike (Kaw Voyager) and tried same with the Vic. Woah! Vic doesn't lean over nearly as much and with the wood was almost vertical.
Guess I better check the oil. Checked the tire pressures and what a job that is. Plus, 3 different gauges I tried all gave me different numbers. Bought a couple more gauges but still looking for an angled electronic one.
Can the Vision tolerate those angled valve extensions, or do the interfere with brakes etc?
In any case, loving the vision. Getting many compliments as well as 'what IS it?' questions. In recent years, I've gone through several BMWs LT and 1200RCL; a Yamaha Venture, a Honda Valkyrie Interstate and the Voyager - but this bike is in a league of its own.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts