Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, new guy here. Currently working with a couple dealers to get a High Ball so when I get back from Afghanistan I will have my new toy. So far I've figured out this forum is not going to be good on my wallet, but that's just part of the joy of making the bike my own.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yes, forgot to mention my current bike is an 01 Suzuki Marauder that I've resprayed flat black (rattle can) and am quite impatient to have a much nicer, more comfortable, more powerful ride. Plus the HB just looks awesome!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Wecome to the Forum Itdan48. Fiirst Thank You for Your Service.
Be Safe and God's Speed. I love the looks of the High Ball beautiful bike. You will find by doing some research You can save some on customizing your bike but it still isn't cheap but in my opinion it is worth it. Good Luck with your new Bike.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums and thank you for your service! The HB is a good ride and definately a step up from the Zuki!

One of the best parts about the HB is that it looks good the way it is and you really don't have to spend a fortune on accessories.

Keep your head down and your morale up; get back safe so you can buy your new toy!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right now I'm just looking at a few things for the HB. I love the look of the Hacker Zoomies on it and am still trying to find where to get the rear fender rack/seat that I've seen on some of the bikes on the forum. I'm sure other things will need some modification, just to help personalize the bike but all in all I think Victory did an excellent job with the styling. And it really isn't bad over here, just have to try and stay inside as much as possible and everything's all good!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts