Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,new member from PA. I am looking to add a Victory to my stable of motorcycles. I have found an 04 Kingpin that I like, just would like to know any reason not to get the V92 engine and the 5 speed trans on the 04 vs. later model with the 100 or 106 with 6 speed? Was also considering new Judge.
Thanks.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Other than horsepower, no reason at all. If the price is right that is...

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
2011 later

2011 they tightened up the transmission slop besides being a six speed overdrive transmission. I have a 2011 Cross Roads X bike, rode some of the 2014 models, much nicer shifting transmisssion. Trans on newer bikes also seemed quiter to me than my bike with 24K miles on it. If I was a rich man I would have traded my bike in on a new 2014 or 2015 for the difference in the way the bikes shifted and road, very nice. Friend bought a new 2014 XC, very nice bike. Also road a Gunner at the bike show, same thing, road and shifted very nice, much nicer and easier to shift.

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
Hi,new member from PA. I am looking to add a Victory to my stable of motorcycles. I have found an 04 Kingpin that I like, just would like to know any reason not to get the V92 engine and the 5 speed trans on the 04 vs. later model with the 100 or 106 with 6 speed? Was also considering new Judge.
Thanks.
make DillPickle an offer he cant refuse.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts