Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I figure ill let some other people weigh in on this. I just got a 2010 XC skull bike, had to get rid of the 07 Jackpot, not enough room for me and the wife. It has D & D pipes, with no baffles, the S1 flash (according to the guy I bought it from the non CA tune, and it does feel a good bit faster than the 2013 S1 I test rode), and I think a Vic performance air filter. The only thing ive done so far is put in some Polk audio DXi525s. anyway im about to to spend a little bit of money on her, and I think I need a few go faster parts. I was thinking a Lloydz air filter, timing wheel, and maybe a fuel tuner. What are some recommendations? I was looking at the Lloyds or a PCV. Is the tuner even going to help with the S1 tune? Not really familiar with the 106.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Yes

I have a 2011 CrossRoads. It has the Lloyds filter, degree wheel and the S1 tune. I recently installed the VMCIII from Lloyds. Yes it did help and yes others will swear up and down the PCV is the way to go, it may be. I have my reasons for going with the VMCIII, so far I am happy with the results and I have not played with it that much. More power and the engine DOES run COOLER, yes! Put it this way I wish I would have done the upgrades after getting the bike in 2011, if only the funds were available I would have,ha,ha. Enjoy the new bike.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts