1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is my dilemma...I am looking at a like new 2006 vegas with 2000miles for $7500 or a demo with similar miles but 2011 for $11600...want some opinions.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I just purchased a 12 cross roads at the end of April don't have it in my possession yet or even ridden it. Been waiting for the dealer to get the accessories on. Now I have to wait for the backrest bracket until the end of May was to be in on the 15th now not until the 31st. So I will pick it up this week and have to go back to get the backrest on. I did get a $500 accessory coupon so I am thinking about adding some soft grips, a tach, and the flash update for the speedometer, but the dealer is kinda beating around the bush with me about this coupon. He tells me he can't find this coupon anywhere. Well I got two in my hands to prove to him they exist.It says on the coupon a guy can use it with other promotions but not with other coupons and its good until June 30th.. I am not using with any other coupons, but I did get a$1000 off the bike at the end of April. So I am going to see if he honors it or not. If he doesn't I guess I will call and write victory and see what I can get done from there. Sad thing my brother is waiting to see if he honors it or not before he commits to buy a victory...Any Suggestions. Thanks..Ride safe...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts