Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Where do you hang your helmet? Which color did you get? Inquiring minds want to know.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums!

The OEM license plate mount is a good place to hang your helmet but you can get a sleek layback mount from RICZ that looks much better.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
I believe RICZ actually means where are you from? Where art thou? Vo bist du? Nearda sin? Dove tua?

German, Turkish, and Italian just don't look right without the correct alphabetic characters and inproper spelling...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe RICZ actually means where are you from? Where art thou? Vo bist du? Nearda sin? Dove tua?

German, Turkish, and Italian just don't look right without the correct alphabetic characters and inproper spelling...
Oh. Sorry. Mi casa es near Angola, IN in the NE corner of the state just miles from Mich and Ohio. Your foreign languages are much better than mine. :)

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
I don't hang, but maybe I should start. I set it on the seat or put it in the trunk. My CCT is Pearl White.
My wife and friends have learned not to take me literally. My question was a different take on, "where do you hang your hat?" Or as Ammo put it; where do you call home? Sheesh! :crzy:

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Welcome to the forum and enjoy that new scoot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts