Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the welcoming. Wish I was riding but I need to find a mechanic for my 2000 v92. Probably a broken valve spring or stuck lifter I am told. Any recommendations for So California Victory mechanic?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Where abouts in So cal? I'm in the high desert by Victorville and there's only one shop I know of in my area with experience tuning Victory motors. My local mechanic (395 Customs) is great for tires, forks, belts, alignments and such. But the other (BnP motorsports) is the only one I know of around here that's opened up a Vic motor. The local dealer (Vicorville Motorcycle center) is good for parts and sales, but their service department is definitely off limits. The next closest dealer (Chaparral Motorsports) in San Bernardino is also good for sales and parts, but their service is expensive and they'll try to up sell you at every opportunity. I don't know about the L.A. or San Diego areas.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the input, I am in LA County close to Orange County and of course San Bernardino County is not far. I am so leary of any shop touching my bike without some kinda recommendation from another Victory owner. I will keep searching, again thank you for your time and info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts