Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do not know why I am doing this, as I hate using computers!!! Do not understand why so many "double - triple secret codes are necessary as all the hackers no how to get by them anyway. What is it they can steal? Some conversation? I am "Old School" hand shake. Have somewhere between 430,000 and 460,000 miles on my own bikes and 20,000 - 40,000 on my Dads, Wifes, and friends. So have been around a while. Been down my share also, two big time - 3-4 minor ones, but not a lot concidering the total miles. On the road with a license since 1975. As all of us some riding before, very little dirt though. Picking up my first Victory (had 3 Harleys and one Triumph) this Thursday - new leftover 2014 Cross Country 8 Ball ( with added "stuff"). Riding season for me (daily rain or shine) Ides of March to Thanksgiving, rest of year no snow or salt, temp. does not matter. Will check in here once a month or so. Jerry Owner 1 MEAN66 (pink 66 Satellite 689HP - 675LbFt)

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Welcome!!! Please feel free to show us that new Vic... Computers do suck. Get the app for your phone and just use it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts